外企求职精彩英语对话 2008-04-15 职场
文章给出了21段在外企面试过程中常见的一些对话,其中I为面试者(interviewer),A为应聘者(applicant)
1) I: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和人与人之间相处的技巧,必定对贵单位有益。
2) I: Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括性的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析、解决问题以及提供软件方面的支持。
3) I: Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我期望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
(Or A): I feel I have reached the 揼lass ceiling?in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
4) I: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我认为我很能干,很有竞争力。
(Or A): With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处得很好。
5) I: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你对目前 / 以前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成了三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验运用到这份工作当中。
6) I: What do you think you are worth to us?
你认为你对我们有何价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
7) I: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究院所受的训练,加上实习工作,应该可以使我胜任这份工作。我相信我会成功。
8) I: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
你能否可以同时承担几份工作的任务?
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你能很好地承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
(Or A): That trait is also needed in my current(or previous)position and I know I can handle it well.
这一点也是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
9) I: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
(Or A): Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
(Or A): Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
10) I: How would your friends or colleagues describe you ?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(Pause a few seconds.)
等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。
A: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的,对家庭和朋友都很关心。
(Or A): They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
11) I: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: (I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going.
我欣赏诚实、随意、容易相处的人。
(Or A): (I like) people who possess the 揷an do?spirit.
我喜欢有“实际行动”的人。
12) I: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何共同协作的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
(Or A): I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进了我的行政管理方式。
13) I: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don抰 say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
(Or A): When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
14) I: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
(Or A): Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些人。
15) I: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我会以更清楚、文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
16) I: How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born 損erfect? I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我会有第二次机会改正我的错误。
17) I: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment?
什么会让你有成就感?
A: Do my best for your company.
为贵公司竭力效劳。
(Or A): Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
尽我所能完成一个项目。
18) I: What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
(Or A): To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
19) I: What current issues concern you the most?
目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China抯 entry to the WTO on our industry.
目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
20) I: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在以前的工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我的组织和计划能力。
(Or A): I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
(Or A): Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
(Or A): It would be premature for me to predict this.
现在预测这个问题,还未免太早。
甚至还可以打趣的说:
(Or A): Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)
说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
21) I: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜欢哪一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
钱固然重要,但这份工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
假如你有家眷,可以说:
(Or A): To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我有一个家庭要负担。
标签: 英语






